Hello everyone

I wrote a short article proposes a plug-in management architecture for
GWT/AppEngine applications, see
http://honeycrm.googlecode.com/files/BoostExtensibilityAndSimplifyMaintainabilityOfWebApplicationsProposalsForGoogleWebToolkitPlugInArchitectures.pdf.
Now, I would like to invite the community to discuss my proposal.
Thanks in advance to everyone for reading and discussing the proposal.

Abstract: The extensibility of Google Web Toolkit (GWT) applications
running on the Google App Engine platform is currently limited due to
the absence of a plug-in infrastructure. Even though for desktop,
server, and web applications, plug-ins have been existing for decades,
they are not prevalent in GWT today. In this article, I outline the
development environment restrictions that make it a challenge to
provide dynamic plug-in loading support. I assume that the
introduction of a plug-in architecture would dramatically enhance the
extensibility and the maintainability of GWT applications. Therefore,
this article proposes approaches for statically and dynamically loaded
plug-ins for GWT applications.

Kind regards

Ingo