Well it depends. I don't know  how you generate the JSON data on the .NET
backend but it shouldn't be a big issue to add a autoincrement field to the
db and use that instead of the GUID.
Another approach which works really good especially with big JSON data
transfers is compressing the json data in the server response.
I was able to reduce the json data size from 300 kb to 100 kb. It's quite
easy to accomplish. You just have to activate gzip compression on the IIS
for text/json

hope this helps