>  It all depends on the UX you're looking for (i.e. should the "back button"
> of your browser take you to the previous page?)

should the "back" button take us to the previous page ?

that's what I was getting at. GWT puts a strong emphasis on UX,
and making sure history, browser back button work as user expects.

when using Places/Activities, we go to great lengths to make the UX as
natural as possible
while staying on the same ".html" page.

Not integrating CellTable's Pager with Places, simply undermines all
our efforts on UX/Back Button/Activity/Places front.
isn't the answer obvious always YES ? that the Pager should always
result in Place change ?

does it make any sense to define all these Activity/Places/
ActivityMappers for our GWT MVP app,
only for the table of data to always being shown in the same place,
and a sudden click on back button,
taking the user not to the previous page of result, but to some place
user came from maybe minutes ago,
before starting browsing through the results ?