Hello,

I'm designing an app that has a lot of dynamic content, where the
widgets are displayed or hidden quite frequently. I'm using GWT
designer Eclipse plugin to do my interface design. The issue that I'm
facing is that if I have a spot in which either widget A or widget B
will be visible, the designer displays both of them and that messes up
the overall look. Note that the actual application in the browser
looks fine, but having a bad preview just hinders the development
process. Furthermore, if I have a number of widgets that take the same
spot (widget A, B, C, D, E, etc), they start falling out of the page
and I can't see them anymore, which makes it impossible to work on
them with the designer interface. I could perhaps take those widgets
out and place them somewhere temporarily where I can work on them, and
then put them back in the appropriate place, but that doesn't sound
very elegant. Are there any solutions to this issue?

thanks