Hi,

We are in the process of upgrading GWT from 2.0 to 2.1.1.
Our application is very huge application.
We are using GWT.runAsync to split the code. This perticular line
gives problem ( compiles fine, but does not show panels in FireFox 3.6
in web mode), where as it works fine dev mode + FireFox 3.6.
In IE 7.0.  it works in dev mode as well as in WEB mode.

If we comment GWT.runAsync then application works fine in dev mode and
Web Mode in all browsers including FireFox.

With GWT 2.0, our application works fine in all browsers

Only change is GWT 2.0  vs GWT 2.1.1

With simple data panels, using GWT 2.1.1  and GWT.runAsync, shows the
data panels even in FireFox 3.6  web mode.

Could any one suggest the solution.

thanks