Hi Ross

If its only going to be used by two people do you need internet hosting at all? Can't you just run it from a local server and use the basic Jetty server you get with GWT? Anyway, if you do use AWS as Ryan suggested (good suggestion, Ryan), the cost is trivial because its directly usage-based. A full month of rental for the smaller server is less than 100 bucks and that's 24x7

Alan