// Making the cell I click on to change what Group i'm seeing:
        ClickableTextCell               groupCell = new ClickableTextCell ();
        FieldUpdater<GroupInfo, String> updater = new FieldUpdater<GroupInfo,
String> () {
                @Override
                public void update (int index, GroupInfo theInfo, String value)
                {
                        boolean isOwner = (theInfo != null) && theInfo.getOwner
().equalsIgnoreCase (userName);

                        currentGroup = theInfo;
                        addUser.setEnabled (isOwner);

                        userProvider.refresh ();
                }
        };

        GroupColumn     groupColumn = new GroupColumn (groupCell);
        groupColumn.setFieldUpdater (updater);

        theTable.addColumn (groupColumn, "Name");

public class UserColumn extends Column<String, Boolean> implements
FieldUpdater<String, Boolean>
{
        private static GroupInfo        groupInfo = null;
        private static boolean          groupOwner = false;

        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see
com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.Column#getValue(java.lang.Object)
         */
        @Override
        public Boolean getValue (String user)
        {