Hi,

I am using GWT 2.1.1 and have one celltable working fine.
I want to provide better user experience so i need to implement the
following feature,

I want the rows to be selected with focus and then get the selected object
for further action.
when the table is created and appeared first time, the focus should
automatically go to first row and the row should automatically be selected
and as focus moves through rows by using arrow keys, corresponding rows
should be selected and i should be able to get the selected object with
focus moving on.

I tried to add FocusHandler to celltable but could not find any suitable API
for this.

Suggest some ways to acheive this.

Thanks