I couldn't manage to work Editor framework with view interfaces (It doesn't
mean it's impossible, I hope it isn't or it won't be). Try not to extend the
Editor<Module> in your view interface, but implement it in the view
implementation. I know it looks ugly, that's why I've created a seperate
"editor widget" which is included in the View.

Let me know how it goes.

Üdv,
Kriván Bálint