My Java class is just the plain vanilla code when you use the wizard to
create a UIBinder object, I have not added any functionality. The only
changes I have done is to comment out the @UIField definitions that
the WindowsBuilder editor inserted. Including any one of the 6 fields
I defined results in the widget not rendering..

I am running this on GWT 2.1.1 and I also tried 2.1.0 if fails the same
in both modes.

-John G