Spring Security should take care of most of those requirements since it
already has openID support built in, but that will require authentication to
happen outside your GWT application (I'm a bit paranoid exposing my
javascript if people aren't authenticated) and if you really need the login
to be in GWT, Vaadin does some serverside magic that will allow you to build
a secure login form using GWT.