Also, few quick questions.

What if i don't use m2eclipse at all and just import the project and
use. (atleast until above mentioned issue gets resolved for me)
Will i able to use GPE + maven capabilities even then i.e. for e.g.
will it read my POM and update it's SDKs to use as you said?

Also what are *all* the newly added capabilities of GPE to assist us
in maven environment.

It would be really great
i. if the prev useful blog post (GPE + maven) is updated to date
ii. if you point to any post/doc that has relevant info so that i keep
in mind any convention i need to follow to take advantage of all GPE +
maven capabilities

Thanks much again!
Hari