I have a CellTable,
when user clicks on row R,
I want to insert a new row right after row R, in position R+1.

however row R and row R+1 have different Cell types,
row R a TextCell displaying a text, and want to insert a panel (custom cell)
in row R+1.

is this possible ? can we insert a new row of different CellType right after
a given row ?

if all rows were of same type, I believe we had to keep track of row to
object(entity/proxy) mapping in a map.
and when adding/inserting a new row, instead of adding that object to the
end of the list of our DataProvider,
instead add it at position R+1. but my question is about the possibility of
inserting Rows of different types.
basically manipulating the rows directly, not the list backing the table.

Thank You