The Chrome plugin model slows down development mode a fair amount. Note that
you can ignore those hang timeout warnings that the Chrome UI surfaces--the
dialog will go away once the codeserver hands control back to JS (e.g. while
waiting for a long refresh).

What NPObject error specifically are you hitting?