RequestFactoryInterfaceValidator is directly called by the
ResolverServiceLayer, which is part of of the SimpleRequestProcessor (used
by RequestFactoryServlet, and probably by your unit tests, using an
InProcessRequestTransport), so no, there's no need to call it directly
yourself in addition to other unit tests.

It can be useful as a standalone tool as part of your build process though,
something like: even if I don't run the tests, let's check that I got things
right, by running the RequestFactoryInterfaceValidator after "javac".