Hi,

I have a architecture where one jar contains the interfaces of
Entities used in the project. Say, IUser, IGroup etc.
Other jar contains the implementation (concrete classes) of these
Entities, say User.java, Group.java etc ..

I only want to expose the interface jar to the GWT front end UI
project and hide all the implementation object.
But I want to pass these objects directly into the client code.
I have seen Objectify ( http://code.google.com/p/objectify-appengine/
) but this will also need me to expose the User.java and Group.java
implementations.

How should I go about it.
Any help is deeply appreciated. !