So I have a way to get a "Save As" Dialog box to come up for the file
I'm downloading from my servlet (user hits the "Export" Button, I
create an invisible frame that points to my servlet with the
parameters necessary for the servlet to generate the export file).
Unfortunately, the file comes up with the name of my servlet.

How do I give the Save As Dialog a better default name for the file?
The file is generated on the fly, so putting a file name in the URL
wouldn't work.

TIA,

Greg