Hi Guys,

I have just got in hand a old version of a Gwt app that used GWT 1.7,
currently I want to migrate it to GWT2.x( probably 2.2).

I searched online but got nothing very useful, basically, I have tried
to replace the old gwt-usr.jar & gwt-servlet.jar in the build path
with the corresponding ones from GWT 2.2, but has got the following
error:

compile.gwt:

     [exec] Loading module 'com.iwp.navistar.NavistarClient'
     [exec]    Loading inherited module 'com.google.gwt.user.User'
     [exec]       Loading inherited module
'com.google.gwt.canvas.Canvas'
     [exec]          Loading inherited module
'com.google.gwt.canvas.dom.DOM'
     [exec]             Loading inherited module
'com.google.gwt.dom.DOM'
     [exec]                Loading inherited module
'com.google.gwt.core.Core'
     [exec]                   Loading inherited module
'com.google.gwt.core.CompilerParameters'
     [exec]                      [ERROR] Line 23: Unexpected element
'define-configuration-property'
     [exec]                      [ERROR] Failure while parsing XML

     [exec] com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see
previous log entries)
     [exec]          at
com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.DefaultSchema.onUnexpectedElement(DefaultSchema.java:
80)
     [exec]          at
com.google.gwt.dev.util.xml.Schema.onUnexpectedElement(Schema.java:93)

So, can someone give me some help here?

Thank you!

Kwen