Hi, Brice.

Try  to add 'gwt-dev-2.2.0.jar' to your project and rebuild.

pom.xml:
<dependency>
        <groupId>com.google.gwt</groupId>
        <artifactId>gwt-dev</artifactId>
        <version>2.2.0</version>
        <type>jar</type>
        <scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>

You will have "[WARNING] Don't declare gwt-dev as a project
dependency. This may introduce complex dependency conflicts" but you
project will be built.Probably :)

Regards,

Alex.