Hi all,

I'm building some user interfaces using the UIBinder mechanism; I'm
placing in the same package 6 views (java files) and 6 templates
(xml).
All views and templates are fine except one; my IDE (Eclipse) says
"Field itemPanel has no corresponding field in template file
CommentView.ui.xml".

But as you can see in the code below,  Eclipse is referring to another
xml template (I've declared to use ItemView.ui.xml, not
CommentView.ui.xml)!!!

The view ItemView.java:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 public class ItemView extends Composite implements ItemDisplay {

        @UiTemplate( "ItemView.ui.xml" )
        interface ItemViewUiBinder extends UiBinder<SimplePanel, ItemView> {}

        private static ItemViewUiBinder uiBinder =
GWT.create( ItemViewUiBinder.class );

        @UiField SimplePanel itemPanel;

        public ItemView() {

                SimplePanel createAndBindUi = uiBinder.createAndBindUi( this );

                initWidget( createAndBindUi );

 the template file ItemView.ui.xml:

 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui='urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder'
        xmlns:g='urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui'>

        <g:SimplePanel ui:field="itemPanel" />

</ui:UiBinder>

Any idea?!?!?!?
Where am I wrong?!?