Hallo,

since I updated my Google-Plugin with the last GWT 2.2 release, for
some reason the autocomplete in UiBinder templates doesn't work
anymore in my Eclipse 3.5
If I press control + space, I see possibilities (e.g. when providing a
path) but if I click on a possibility, it doesn't get filled in. This
is really annoying, since I have to type everything, like long package
combinations in type declarations or long class names in the
templates.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? And maybe even solved it?

Many thanks in advance and greetings,
Pete