Hello list, I have this scenario in a test project:

An Entity objects like this

class TestEntity {
  @Id
  @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)
  private Long id;
  @Version
  @Column(name = "version")
  private Integer version;
  @ManyToMany(cascade = CascadeType.ALL)
  private List<OtherEntity> group1 = new ArrayList<OtherEntity>();
  @ManyToMany(cascade = CascadeType.ALL)
  private List<OtherEntity> group2 = new ArrayList<OtherEntity>();
  @ManyToMany(cascade = CascadeType.ALL)
  private List<OtherEntity> group3 = new ArrayList<OtherEntity>();

  // getter, setters and other methos
}

on the client I create all the requests (Proxies, RequestFactory ecc..)

and if I use this all work fine:

  final EventBus eventBus = new SimpleEventBus();
  requestFactory = GWT.create(TestEntityRequestFactory.class);
  requestFactory.initialize(eventBus);
  TestRequest request = requestFactory.testRequest();

  request.findTestEntity(1L)
    .with("group1").with("group2").with("group3")
      .fire(new Receiver<TestEntityProxy>() {
        @Override
        public void onSuccess(TestEntityProxy e) {
          // we can use e....
        }
      });

but if I want to do separare request for every "group" I need to
complete the first request and make the second request inside the
onSuccess method... there is another way to do this? I mean somethinks
like this:

  request.findTestEntity(1L)
    .with("group1")
      .fire(new Receiver<TestEntityProxy>() {
        @Override
        public void onSuccess(TestEntityProxy e) {
          // we can use e.group1
        }
      });

  request.findTestEntity(1L)
    .with("group2")
      .fire(new Receiver<TestEntityProxy>() {
        @Override
        public void onSuccess(TestEntityProxy e) {
          // we can use e.group2
        }
      });

ecc..