+ Basic Button style is excellent, very professional looking
+ Date Picker is great
+ TabLayoutPanel is great, unlike a comment above, I believe it is
professional looking too.

- TextBox style is very poor : (
  would have been nice to have a border, light background
  It seems to have no style at all
  given that TextBox are used frequently, I hope you add some minimal style
to it

- I have the same feeling toward List-Box, drop down menu
  it looks like very old html controls, I wish listbox/dropdown menus no
longer look like old html days.

- The border color for many panels is Grey, which I believe it is very dull.
if it was a bit lighter it might have been ok.
  I love the TabLayoutPanel colors, I wish the border was not grey.

Thank You, I love the TabLayoutPanel, DatePicker and Buttons !

Please please add some basic styles to TextBox and ListBox (drop-down menu)
please do not let it look like ancient html controls.

I greatly appreciate your hard work,
Thank You