Not being a html / css is my problem as well ;-)
Just that anyway, there is this weird div with only attribute
"position: relative" created in the html output. So even if I set
margin, it still goes with respect to this sh**** div, that I don't
know how to control, doesn't it? If I set the attributes of this div
to width="100%" height="100%" manually with firebug, it renders
correctly, but I don't know how to reach this div from inside of my
template / code...

Thanks for the margin tip though, I'll try this next time!!