Hi,

I'm pretty new to GWT and I'm already using it to develop an
application. I was reading on what are modules and how to organize the
code using modules and most of what I red was about modules as
reusable components, and that given the way modules are all flattened
into one single JS file (don't know if I understood this part right or
if I'm mixing it up) it makes no difference to divide the code into
modules. That is, apart from the fact that the code gets to be more
organized.

So, I have a project where I need to create a CCG game inside the
browser, the application is made up of three or four pages: index/
about, lobby, statistics and game area. I was thinking about creating
one HTML file and one module for each of these four areas. How will
that affect the way JS files are created and how do I get to
communicate between the modules so that, for example, login is
centralized and every module is able to direct the user to the login
page is needed.

I'm still trying to understand how to proceed with GWT and would like
to ask for some comments on my idea. I'll also be using PHP and maybe
the yii framework as the server component, don't know if that is going
to affect my module's development.

Regards,

Sérgio Lopes