Hello all,

In the application I'm working on, that is build using gwt-2.1.1,
there is CellTree presentation widget that creates a structure of
folders containing subfolders in the application.Thefore a rootFolder
may contain one or more folders and each subfolder may contain one or
more subfolders. It's much like the example provided in
http://gwt.google.com/samples/Showcase/Showcase.html#!CwCellTree where
Friends collection has another collection of grouped by initial letter
contacts, but with more depth.

The '+' element on the left of a folder in the application represents
(as expected from CellTree) that the folder contains subfolders and
holds an onClick event that allows the parent folder to be expanded
and subfolders to be displayed.

But which is the '+' element (plusElement) in the code and how is that
created? Can I make use of my own style class and add my own html id
in this element by using plusElement.getElement().setId() or
plusElement.getElement().setAttribute("class","myCSSClass") ? The
getElement() method is contained in the com.google.gwt.user.client.ui
package, in the UIObject Class.

Thanks in advance,
Anastasia