Use unique click handlers.  Then each clickhandler "knows where it
came from", so to speak, and can use a unique callback to update the
appropriate widgets.

Alternatively, you could pass an enum of some kind to a common click
handler, and case through the possibilities in the callback.  To me,
thats significantly less elegant, but it would still work.

-Ben