Hello.

I'm new to google web toolkit, and I'm trying to develop a little
social network.

I haven't started the project yet, I'm doing research and tutorials on
gwt and gwt designer.

Given that I haven't found much information about how to integrate GWT
+ shindig (open social), I'm looking for other ways to enable users to
login to the website using their google (or openID) account. Also,
I've tried to use google friend connect in my website, adding the html
code generated in GFC to myproject.html, with no use. I have checked
this discussion and tried the methods described there, but I can't get
them to work: http://code.google.com/p/gwt-google-apis/issues/detail?id=248.

I'd really appreciate if you could point me out to some tutorials or
resources where I could learn how to develop a login system for my gwt
app with openID or google friend connect integration.

Thank you.