There's a little publicized feature in Eclipse (I assume you are using it).
In the package explorer, right click on your resource, select Google and
then select Add To Client Bundle. Magic! When I tripped over this one I was
giggly. It also works for css files and even creates the interface for them
as well.

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Bryan Donnovan <bryandonno...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I am using a ClientBundle with DataResource elements for audio files
> used as sound effects.  e.g.
>
> public interface Sounds extends ClientBundle {
>          @Source("sound1.mp3") DataResource sound1();
>          @Source("sound2.wav") DataResource sound2();
> }
>
> In the above example, the url of sound1begins "data:content/
> unknown;...." while sound2 begins "data:audio/x-wav"
>
> How do I influence what content type appears in the data url?  For
> instance, I would like audio/mp3 as opposed to "content/unknown"
>
> thanks

*Jeff Schwartz*
http://jefftschwartz.appspot.com/
follow me on twitter: @jefftschwartz