Hi @ all,

I have about 8 Views in myProject, where I use the CellTable Widget to
display data from the Datastore.
Only with one View I have problems with the Focus of the CellTable.

The 7 working Widgets work lie this:
If I select an Item in the CellTable, than it is highlighted as
selected (default: blue bg-color).
When the AsyncDataProvider perform an refresh of the data, the
selection is still highlighted,
as it is intended.

The problem with one View is, that the selection isn´t highlighted
anymore (looses the focus), when the AsyncDataProvider refreshes it´s
data. I checked the source-code for differences, but I can´t see any
differences in how the CellTable is created, or how the data or
selected from the server. I use the new GWT 2.2 SDK.

Anybody has an idea, what is going wrong?

Thanks.
Greets Alex