Is there any mechanism to generate browser sepecific example I have 3
browser, but currenlty user is browsing in Firefox, so the rest of
permutation can be ignored meaning dynamic binding of browser specific way
so that way the javascript can be reduced to a larger extent, but please
suggest me.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 10:46 PM, sridevi macherla <sridevimache...@gmail.com