Hi Mike,

My first thought is that maybe using events isn't really what you
want. Without knowing specifics, is this something that would fit
better as a singleton?

Foo.get().doFoo();

(or if you use GIN bind(Foo.class).in(Singleton.class); and then you
can @Inject Foo)

However, if the event model is what you want to use, you can pass
around a common EventBus with which you can fire() events.

in module load or wherever appropriate:

myEventBus.addHandler(FooEvent.TYPE, new FooHandler());

and in your sources

myEventBus.fire(new FooEvent());

Hope that helps,

Derek