Unfortunately, that isn't very much context. In general, we need to
see the complete stack trace.

It would also be helpful to have info about your Eclipse version, GWT
version, OS version, JDK version and GWT Designer version.

Have you tried the latest GWT Designer build?

    http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/tools/download-gwtdesigner-beta.html