I have following use case,

- upload csv file which may have invalid data
- If invalid data is found, business service shall return list of
error value objects
- display error value objects to user
- if no invalid data is found, business service shall return list of
some other value objects
- display other value objects to user

I am using gwt fileupload widget and fileupload servlet - to upload
csv data from UI to Server. -
UIBinder java class does form post to fileupload servlet
This is all good

My question is,
How do I send back error value objects from fileupload servlet to
UIBinder java class ?

Do, I have to store error value objects or some other value objects in
session and then write some RPC class that shall read these objects
from session and make them available to UIBinder java class

Mittal