I'm not familiar w/ a jetty setup, so I suppose you could have done
something in your global configurations, but you have no servlet-
mapping set up in the web.xml to handle the base URI for your web app
(which is presumably deployed to the proxytest path?).   The
DefaultServlet is then what will be handling a request to /proxytest
request due to you not having a specific servlet set up for the
request path and all that is going to do is look for a welcome file
since you don't have any actual file specified in your request path.

It also looks like you don't have a Test.html, set up under the web
app either, or it's in the wrong directory, otherwise the jetty
DefaultServlet should have returned that.

What file are you expecting to be returned or what servlet invoked by
a request to http://localhost:8080/proxytest?