Hi,

I am trying a login page on which the browser remember should work,
for this I created the login l form in html and I am handling on
submit button click in the GWT application by accessing the submit
button with the wrap() method.

But on click of submit the module gets reloaded and the RPC call fails
throwing Status Exception 0

my html form does not have any action attribute specified and the
method attribute is set to post and the encoding type is set to multi
part.

I am not clear as to why the module is getting reloaded?

Please guide me here as to where I am going wrong..

Thanks,

Komal