I concur with Y2i regarding the use of a top TabBar, I'm using a
similar approach.

Other things you may want to add:
- Loose coupling between TabBar and content presenters (they are not
injected in one another).
  The TabBar sends an event on the bus to discover and collect all the
content presenters it should handle.
  The TabBar sends an event when a tab is clicked to display the
corresponding presenter.
- History support
  You may want each tab to corresponds to a different history token.
This one is trickier to do as it requires two way communication
between the content presenters and the TabBar presenter: when a
presenter is displayed, it needs to tell the TabBar which tab to
highlight.
- Nested tabs
   It gets slightly trickier if you want to support TabBars within
TabBars, à-la Google Code

You can have a look at GWTP for inspiration on how to do all of the above.

Cheers,

    Philippe