GWT's RPC system produces distinctly unfriendly access logs.  When I
look at my logs (especially the GAE dashboard), every RPC basically
boils down to a single line item for the whole servlet (and all the
various RPC methods):

/mymodule/myservlet    NNN requests avg MMM ms each

I really want this broken down by the method that gets called:

/mymodule/myservlet/login   NNN requests avg MMM ms each
/mymodule/myservlet/doSomething   NNN requests avg MMM ms each
/mymoudle/myservlet/doOtherThing   NNN requests avg MMM ms each

How can I make this happen elegantly?

All I can think of is to make separate servlets for each method.  This
is tedious.  Even my minimal API still has 14 different methods.
Create 14 servlets, 14 RemoteService interfaces, 14 Async interfaces?
Yuck.  Even if I made a single servlet that implemented all those
interfaces and was mapped to 14 different URLs, it's still a PITA.

Is there any other solution?  It may seem trivial, but this is really
a critical issue.  It's hard enough to measure that an application is
doing even with well-organized log messages.  GAE's Appstats is almost
unreadable right now.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff