Hi all,

I have all.css file that refers to the other css files by using
@import CSS directive:

@import "base.css";
@import "decorations.css";
/* other import statements... */

Unfortunately it seems impossible to use it with GWT's client bundle,
may be I miss some important point in the documentation?

There is nothing wrong with CSS files - when I'm they used separately,
no error occurs. The following error is shown when I'm trying to use
all.css in client bundle:

onModuleLoad() threw an exception
Exception while loading module gwtsample.client.App. See Development
Mode for details.

        at
39)
        at
25)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.onLoad(ModuleSpace.java:396)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.loadModule(OophmSessionHandler.java:
183)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:
510)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:
352)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at gwtsample.client.App.onModuleLoad(App.java:31)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Deferred binding failed for
'gwtsample.client.res.DesktopClientBundle' (did you forget to inherit
a required module?)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:
53)
        at com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT.create(GWT.java:98)
        at gwtsample.client.res.DesktopClientBundle.(DesktopClientBundle.java:
11)
        ... 10 more
Caused by: com.google.gwt.core.ext.UnableToCompleteException: (see
previous log entries)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.rebind(ModuleSpace.java:595)
        at
com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.rebindAndCreate(ModuleSpace.java:
455)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:
49)
        ... 12 more

Development console contains the following output:

ERROR: Unable to load module entry point class gwtsample.client.App
(see associated exception for details). java.lang.RuntimeException:
Deferred binding failed for
'gwtsample.client.res.DesktopClientBundle' (did you forget to inherit
a required module?)
        at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.GWTBridgeImpl.create(GWTBridgeImpl.java:
53)
        at com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT.create(GWT.java:98)
        at
gwtsample.client.res.DesktopClientBundle.<clinit>(DesktopClientBundle.java:
11)
[...]
ERROR: Failed to load module 'App' from user agent 'Mozilla/5.0
(Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_6; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.16
(KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/10.0.648.151 Safari/534.16' at localhost:
52133.

Please, let me know if it is possible to use any workaround for
@import statement for client bundle?