Hi,

The GWT docs specify thet the layout panels should be used to define overall
application layout; but when looking at the mail example, there's
DockLayoutPanels within DockLayoutPanels , etc. Personally, on my project, I
have DockLayoutPanels (or SplitLayoutPanels) embedded 5 or 6 deep in some
places. They define the overall layout, the layouts without layouts, and
even layouts within those layouts...(i.e., 'centers' contain other layour
panels, of which themselves have centers which contain layout
panels,...etc.)

It does the job for me...but I wonder about performance issues or changes in
the future? Is this bad practise?

Regards,
Terra