>why it is different to onSuccess ... list = result ? (besides that this
isn't working ;-))
1. "list = result" implies that your callback has a reference to the object
that is holding the list. Maybe it would be a problem for you, maybe not
2. "list = result" will make the "list" variable point to a new object. If
you have any other object holding a reference to the previous list object,
it will still point to that object after the assignment, so it won't see the
objects that came from the rpc call