I've got a textbox that I only want positive floats in. So pretty much
I just want to allow digits and a '.'. I have my class implement the
KeyboardListener inteface and add the addkeyboardListener(this) to the
textbox. I then implement onKeyDown, onKeyPress and onKeyUp with the
parameters Widget sender, char keyCode, int modifiers. When I debug
the code and break inside onKeyDown, after pressing the . in the
number pad I get keyCode = n, then if i press the . in the main
keyboard area I get keycode = 3/4. When I press the 1 in the number
pad I get a, 2 = b, 3 = c etc... Can anyone help me figure this out. I
am using gwt 2.1.