Hi, The application I am doing right now is a calender which would be used
to manage appointments. i have used the simple flex table to build view for
a given months. I want to figure out a widget I can put in to this cell that
would hold the "date" along with some color strips corresponding to
different types of appointments..

I haven't quite been able to figure out what widget can be used or how this
"date" widget can be built to be inserted in to the cells of felxtable..
Tips please.

Regards
Rajesh