Hi Martin,

thanks for your answers.

> - inteface generation
> you can tell eclipse to ignore stuff in your target folder:
> just right click the target-folder select 'properties' and setup
> resource filters
> then you will not have any conflict

Unfortunateley, I still have two copies of the files still (with
different content btw., maven generator puts some static getInstance()
convenience functions into the interface). As the gwt-maven-plugin-
archetype seems to be able to supress GPE based generation, there
should be a way though.

> - Tests
> you can exclude
> test-classes:http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4454

Even with exclusion in my Main module (Main.gwt.xml) and the JUnit
module (MainJUnit.gwt.xml), GPE is still putting this GWT problems
marker. Any way to prevent the GWT validation ? I'm not an eclipse
pro, maybethere is some setting I didn't find yet or some manuel entry
in .settings

> - GWT module file location
> I think I had it working in src/main/resources, however when I started
> to use the GWT designer, I had to move it back to the java folder.

Yes that's the thing - It's not so much an issue I don't insist on
the .gwt.xml being in resources :-). Moving the file to src/main/java
solves this issue.