I want to add a Imagecell in celltable and used following code snippet
but not able to add a column.

                Column<logInfo,String> imageColumn=new Column
<logInfo,String>(new
ImageCell())
                {
                        @Override
                      public String getValue(logInfo object) {
                        return object.getImageUrl();
                      }

                };
                 table.addColumn(imageColumn, "Image");

LogInfo class has url for the image and getImageUrl() will get that
url.  But nothing is displayed at screen when I displayed the page.  I
want to show icons in this column for each of table.