Hi Mike,

I'm currently running Eclipse 3.6 Cocoa x64 on OSX 10.6.7 (Java
1.6.0_24) with no problems. Are you sure you are in a GWT project ? Cmd
+I on the project and check the Google category. is it there? On web
application and google web toolkit pages you can activate GPE (Google
Plugin for Eclipse/GWT Designer) for this project.
Possibly the available wizard like Composite only show up in certain
perspectives? I'm using Java or Java EE for GWT development.
Can you Create new Google porject with New->Google->Web Application
Project?

Did you install both plugins (also two update sites). First GPE, then
GWT Designer?

Cheers,

Paul