When I try to run my application that I've compiled and deployed to
jetty, I'm getting "GWT module XXXX may need to be (re) compiled".
I've struggled with this for hours and can't figure out what the
problem is. My project was created by using the gwt-maven-plugin and
so I built it using the maven package command.

Can someone lend me a hand with a suggestion on how I can diagnose the
problem? I'm really stumped. The dialog box message doesn't point to
any specific problem and I can't find any relevant log message.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Chuck