The switch to SafeHtml is complete except for handling of a couple of bugs
that we are working to resolve.  Rather than forcing everyone to use
SafeHtml initially, we added a configuration property to make this feature
optional.

Ray added the warning to encourage developers to try the new SafeHtml
functionality in their apps.  Just set the property to true and presto! your
code will now generate SafeHtml under the hood.

To your point, we have not documented this new feature very well.  I will
make sure that the UiBinder page is updated to explain the new
functionality.

Thanks,
Stephanie