The user interface for my current app is built around a Cell Table.
I'd like to put hover text over the elements in several of my
columns.  If they were UIObjects, I'd simply call setTitle ().  What
do I call to do this for Cell columns (I'm perfectly fine with the
text being the same for every cell in the column, I'd just like to be
able to put SOMETHING up to explain t ousers why they might click on
that cell, and what they need to do first).

TIA,

Greg