On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Kayode Odeyemi <drey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have an app that I want to split into modules. I already have the splitted
> modules,
> now I want to call it from the main module. Can this be achieved with
> GWT.runAsync?
>
> For example, I want to do this;
>
> GWT.runAsync(new RunAsyncCallback() {
>           public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
>             Window.alert("Code download failed");
>           }
>
>           public void onSuccess() {
>             // call a module at org.mycompany.Dashboard
>           }
>         });

You can do that. You can even call you own onModuleLoad on that module
- it's a simple call to an anonymous function.

But I guess it's more important to make sure that your splitting makes
"sense". Be sure to check your code splitting in the story of your
compile (SYOC -
http://code.google.com/intl/de-DE/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideCodeSplitting.html).

Best,

Raphael